Sunday, September 14, 2008

Letter found !

Dear Family,
My cousin, Janet Pedersen (my dad's brother, Milton's daughter) who lives in Cardston, Alberta called me this morning. She had received a remembrance book about her brother Terry's death in 1969. He died in a tractor accident when he was about 14. Janet found this dear letter my dad wrote to them at that time and thought we should have it. I'm forwarding it on to you. For many it will be nice to get to know him, his testimony, poetic imagery, and consoling words as a remembrance a year from his passing. My love to you all, Delcia

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I loved reading Grandpa's writing and understanding a bit more of his insight to life and his testimony. It's interesting to see this side of him and how he was prepared for trials to come. Thanks for sharing.

KLC said...

Thank you for sharing this letter. I never knew Grandpa well and this was a sweet glimpse into his heart.